Resources are continually developed to help strengthen connections between Tufts students and faculty and local community organizations. These resources are developed in consultation with community partners in order to better meet community needs.
Existing web resources include:
Campus2Community (C2C) is a project site on TRUNK, an online environment designed to facilitate teaching, learning, and assessment at Tufts. This web resource was created to help create and sustain connections between and among the Tufts campus and community partners.
Who should use this site and how should it be used?
This site is designed for a wide variety of audiences, such as: Tufts students (both undergraduate and graduate), Tufts faculty and staff, and community organizations and individuals. We encourage all site members to do the following:
- Post events on the calendar and updates on the announcement section
- Upload relevant documents and links in the resource section
- Make new connections and rebuild old ones
How do I access C2C?
Tufts faculty, staff and students: Log in to TRUNK, go to “membership” and search for Campus2Community in “joinable” sites.
Community individuals and organizations: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
Follow @TischCollege for updates and announcements on community events, volunteer/employment opportunities, social media, and more!
This website is a great way to reach Tufts students with your upcoming events and volunteer or paid opportunities.
- Draft one paragraph (max. 750 characters) specifying exactly what you are seeking (e.g. one sentence containing your organization name and mission; one sentence describing the program you need help with; one sentence describing the volunteer activity; contact person, email and telephone number);
- If available, include a web link;
- Email your opportunity to email@example.com and we will post and circulate the announcement.
Tisch College Job Announcements
If you would like to recruit or hire Tufts students, submit your job or internship announcements to the Tisch College email list of nearly 1,000 students by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails go out weekly on Monday mornings during the academic year.
Community Outreach Portal
This web portal, provides information about outreach and community opportunities available to Tufts students, faculty, staff, and community partners. For more information, please visit http://outreach.tufts.edu or to update a listing, email email@example.com.
Three resource guides and one on-line web-resource have been developed to help facilitate greater awareness within the Tufts community and our local partner communities about the range of resources available to foster greater civic engagement. For more on how Tufts works with its host communities, visit the Tufts University Office of Community Relations .